Publications within 5 years
- Guo J#, Ning XQ#, Ding JY#, Zheng YQ#, Shi NN, Wu FY, Lin YK, Shih HP, Ting HT, Liang G, Lu XC, Kong JL, Wang K, Lu YB, Fu YJ, Hu R, Li TM, Pan KS, Li XY, Huang CY, Lo YF, Chang IY, Yeh CF, Tu KH, Tsai YH, Ku CL*, Cao CW*. Anti-interferon-γ autoantibodies underlie disseminated Talaromyces marneffei infections. J Exp Med. 2020, 217(12): e20190502
- Ku CL*, Chi CY, von Bernuth H, and Doffinger R. Autoantibodies against cytokines: phenocopies of primary immunodeficiencies? Hum Genet. 2020. 139:783-794.
- Kuo CY, Wang SY, Shih HP, Tu KH, Huang WC, Ding JY, Lin CH, Yeh CF, Ho MW, Chang SC, He CY, Chen HK, Ho CH, Lee CH, Chi CY and Ku CL*. Disseminated cryptococcosis due to anti-granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor autoantibodies in the absence of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis. J. Clin. Immunol. 2017, 37:143-152.
- Lin CH, Chi CY, Shih HP, Ding CT, Wang SY, Kuo CY, Yeh CF, Tu KH, Liu SH, Ho MW, Chen CK, Ho CH, Lee CH, and Ku CL*. Identification of a Major Epitope by Anti-Interferon-γ Autoantibodies in Patients with Mycobacterial Disease. Nat Med. 2016, 22:994-1001.
- Ku CL*, Lin CH, Chang SW, Chu CC, Chan JF, Kong XF, Lee CH, Rosen EA, Ding JY, Lee WI, Bustamante J, Witte T, Shih HP, Kuo CY, Chetchotisakd P, Kiertiburanakul S, Suputtamongkol Y, Yuen KY, Casanova JL, Holland SM, Doffinger R, Browne SK, and Chi CY. Anti-IFN-γ autoantibodies are strongly associated with HLA-DR*15:02/16:02 and HLA-DQ*05:01/05:02 across Southeast Asia. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016, 137:945-948.e948.